The Chaosium Digest

The Chaosium Digest supports the role-playing games produced by Chaosium Inc. and all content is fan submitted. Begun in 1994 by Shannon Appelcline who passed it to myself in 2000 and previously distributed via email, this is the newest incarnation of the Chaosium Digest. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Better Late than Never?

I keep intending to add new content to the Digest but, obviously, those intentions keep getting derailed. As such, I'm asking if there's anyone who would like to take up the torch? I should have done so a while ago, but the past is past and I can't change that. So, if anyone is willing to take up the cause of writing and/or finding new content for the Chaosium Digest, drop me an email with what you think you can do for the Digest. If I like what I see, I'll add you to the blog's authors list and we'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home